Sunday 15 May 2011

Get to know me better: 10 things I love.

My blog is new today, so I thought I would let you in to some secret (and some not so secret) loves of mine:


1. Imbo
He's very nice and he makes me laugh a lot. He also gives the best cuddles ever.


2. Theo
My cat is just over a year old. he's cuddly, snoozy and purry but sometimes at night he turns into a wild thing. He also has the softest fur ever.


3. Perfume
Daisy by Marc Jacobs is my favourite at the moment. It also has the sweetest bottle ever.

4. Apricale 
Apricale is a beautiful rural village located in the Liguria region of Italy. I go there quite alot as my grandparents own property over there. It clings to the mountainside and doesn't have one road through it. It also has the best piazza (square) ever.


5. Bobinogs 

I have three little brothers. Finn (10), Alfie (8) and Saul (6). They are so going to be heart breakers when they grow up (I'm not biased, honest). They are mad loonies and hilariously funny! They also are the best brothers ever.

6. Diego 
Diego is the family dog, he is a lurcher and we got him from Greyhound Gap. I don't live at home anymore so I don't see him as much as I would like, but every time I go and visit I get a lovely welcoming lick (Yeuchhh). We clicker trained him and I trained him to give paw (Yay, go me). He is really obedient, excitable and loyal and I miss him an awful lot! He also has the waggiest, whippiest (trust me i have the bruises to prove it) tail ever.

7. The Isle of Coll

picture from: http://www.scotland-inverness.co.uk/coll.htm

The Isle of Coll is an Inner Hebride island off the coast of Scotland. It is 13 miles long and 3 miles wide and has a population of around 200. I have been going to Coll with my mum's family for nearly every summer since I was born. You have to take a ferry to get there or you can fly now and it is an amazing place for a getaway. It also has the most amazing beaches ever.

8. Books
Big ones, small ones, new ones, old ones, sad ones, cheesy ones, good ones and bad ones. I love every kind of book. I love how they can transport you to a different place and time completely and how they tap into your imagination like nothing else can. They also are one of the only things I would never go on holiday without ever.

9. Food


This was the breakfast I had on my 21st birthday (nom nom nom). It consisted of a bagel with cream cheese and salmon, strawberries with melted milk and white chocolate and that was  all topped off with a glass of champagne (so spoilt). I go through phases with food at the moment I am loving going out to eat at YO! Sushi (tuna sashimi and edamame) and Wagamama (ramen noodles). I'm also really enjoying making lemon and garlic roast chicken with potato wedges (delicious) and chili tacos (sloppy, cheap and easy yuminess). It is also something I cannot live without ever (duh).

10. Shoes


I have so many pairs of shoes (what girl doesn't) but you can never have TOO many.. obviously. These are my latest editions. The top pair are slip on plimsolls from River Island and I have teamed them with this over sized mouse print slouchy jumper (so cute) to wear with denim shorts or turn up trousers. The Bottom pair are my new lace up, brogue, corduroy wedges (pretty and so comfy) from I Love Shoes. These are great because they literally go with anything at all and they don't give you sore feet EVEN after dancing in them all night. So yes, I LOVE SHOES you've caught me. They are also the greatest confidence booster ever.

So there you go.. A little peek into my life and loves. Hope you enjoyed!

HUGS&KISSES
Georgie X

2 comments:

  1. :) Thanks for following me!

    I love to get to know people around the world, and this was such a lovely post about your loved ones & you!

    I'll be following you too. ^^

    xx, indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! I love those wedges :)

    Smiles,
    Aina

    ReplyDelete