Sunday 15 May 2011

Soap & Glory: Glad Hair Day shampoo and Conditioner Review.


Being someone who is completely head over heels in love with ALL of the Soap & Glory range I was extremely excited when I discovered their shampoo and conditioner and it didn't disappoint. So after getting my tooshy down to boots to snap it up (for a really reasonable price) I couldn't wait to wash my hair with it. The shampoo is fantastic, it lathers up really well and you only need to use a little of the product as a little goes a long way. It left my hair feeling properly clean (unlike some other shampoo's) and really soft with an almost professional glossy sheen. 


Again with the conditioner you really don't need much at all of it. It goes on like pure velvet and it felt amazing when rinsing, absolutely no residue was left and it doesn't build up after time either. It left my hair tangle free, healthy-looking and voluminous.


Just like the rest of the Soap & Glory products these both smell utterly delicious and once my hair was washed and blow dried my hair still smelt gorgeous. For someone who doesn't normally notice anything EVEN Imbo commented on how lovely my hair smelt and how shiny it was.


They are now one of my all time favourite Soap and Glory products and they are also an essential part of my everyday regime. It's going to take a lot for me to change shampoo and conditioner EVER again. I get excited when it's time to wash my hair that's how much I love them!!! 


Next on my Soap & Glory wish list is:
Hair Supply (Radiance and Repair Mask)
Glad Pits (24-Hour Anti-Perspirant)
i Foam (Ultra-Creamy Body Wash)


Has anyone else used any of these products? If so, what did you think of them?


HUGS&KISSES
Georgie X

1 comment:

  1. Hair Supply is my favorite conditioner in the world! I was looking for it at boots during the 3 for 2 sale at boots, but couldn't find it in any store, so I have to order it online. 3 of them!

    ReplyDelete