Tuesday 17 May 2011

Please Mr Postman look and see, if there's a letter in your bag for me?

Hi Hi,
This morning I was woken by that beautiful noise that my letter box makes. I jumped up and ran (yes I have no shame) to see what had been delivered, and to my great excitment these had arrived for me:


Check out
 the cute details on the left corners of the parcel

My own little note (^_^)

Aren't they gorgeous?!

So this was my first purchase from Anchor Of Roses and it's fair to say that I'm over the moon with my lovely necklaces (smitten kitten) and I sooo cannot wait to show them off!! 


Hope your all having a fab Tuesday wherever you are in the world,
HUGS&KISSES
Georgie X


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the photo of the horn - I've been thinking about ordering one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love the feather necklace! So delicate and beautiful :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful!
    I love it when the postman delivers a parcel, I'm waiting for one from L.A, apparently I might have to wait up to 6 weeks :O

    S
    x
    http://little-red-fox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the feather necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely, what a wonderful surprise. You have a gorgeous blog.

    I wish you all the luck in the world with your blog (although I am sure you don't need it).

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _________________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this!
    please visit my blog, would be an honour!
    It's Fashion Damnit
    Lottie
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete