Monday 16 May 2011

Purple haze all in my brain, lately things don't seem the same.

Howdy doo daa,
Exams are over yay yay! I'm so happy. I think it went okay and i'm hoping I did enough to pass, fingers crossed! Quite sleepy though after my brain straining day (HAHA) so this will be a short post. In all the excitement I still managed a little bit of shop shop shopping though.


Want to see what I bought? Of course you do:




As you can see I went on a little accessory binge in Topshop and as an added bonus they were all sale items (so gorgeous). So its safe to say I'm a very happy bunny!

There's nothing more than a girl likes than to be complemented and today I was also given three separate compliments on my satchel bag that I got given for my 21st birthday. 

So I thought I would share it with you:

It's a purple colour (this photo doesn't do it justice) and has my initials inscribed on the front and I utterly love it! You can take a look at where it comes from here at The Cambridge Satchel Company let me know what you think!

Hope you've all had a fabby doo Monday you lovelies,

HUGS&KISSES
Georgie X


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love all the rings! specially "love" ring!
    Kisses!
    http://modacapitalblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Love ring is gorgeous, and so is that blue satchel! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet - I love your jewellery and your bag!
    xoxo
    Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the jewellery ! Absolutely pretty stuff^^

    xx indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely jewellery, I'm so obsessed with rings at the moment, I just can't get enough of them! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool bag colour. I don't know if I can pull it off, but you sure can!

    Thank you for following me!
    THE DUSTY LOFT

    ReplyDelete