Sunday 15 May 2011

Operation: Wardrobe Reinvention.

Hello funny men,


It's my first EVER post (how exciting) on my new blog. Thought I would try it out and see if I like it.. I'm also hoping I may entertain a few of you as well (fingers crossed) with my witterings.


Sundays are great right? I am enjoying mine and it's not even midday yet. Imbo (my loving nickname for my boyf) made me a superb breakfast (what's he after) of fried stuff. 


Wanna see?



& my pussy tat (Theo) is having a lazy Sunday lie in..




The only problemo is THIS




Yes my pally wally doo daa's I have a serious wardrobe malfunction...and no it's not that I have my skirt tucked into my knickers or that I am wearing socks and sandals to the beach (serious no no) it is infact that my wardrobe has become a mess monster! What am I going to do?! I am off to find inspiration for pretty and CHEAP storage and organisation ideas because clearly my way is not working (stuff all my clothes in and close the door.. hey, out of sight out of mind right?). I will post back in a few days to show you my new and improved wonderful wardrobe.. and how i managed to tame it.


So how's everyone elses Sunday going? 


HUGS&KISSES 
Georgie X



No comments:

Post a Comment